Friday 25 July 2008

My new pics...

Hi all.. Ive had such a great week, not only have I been on the beach for the 1st time (and 2nd) but I had my first proper play with another dog called Summer. She was a Lab X Collie and Mummy Rach took lots of great photos.

Unfortunately she has gone and got the memory card (with these pics on) STUCK in the computer and so I cant show you all but hopefully Grandad is gonna sort it so watch this space!!

Ive also been to 'Guys court' where there is a pub and canal to walk down, past all the boats and lots of other dogs and ducks!
While we were there a kind man called Peter offered to take some pictures of me, he said I had an 'irresistable face' and snapped away, thought I should share a couple of them with you just so you can all see how big i'm getting!!

Thanks again to Peter for sending us all the photos he took!!




4 comments:

Eduardo said...

Look At You Franklin! You do have a irresistable face! My Mommy & Daddy love puggles, they think that puggles are such a great mix! Mommy says she never had such a good natured dog until she got me! But what would you expect when you mix two awesome breeds like a pug & beagle? Oh yea, we're where it's at! I can't wait to see your other pics!
Hugs & Snugs,
Eduardo the Snuggle Puggle

CoCo said...

Franklin, I think you can win anything over with that cute face of yours. I bet you are a professional at the "puppy dog face" look. My Mama thinks you are cute beyond words. You should hear her oooing and ahhhing at your pictures.

Hugs,
CoCo

Molly the Airedale said...

OMG, you have the cutest face ever, Franklin! We can't wait to see more pictures of you!

Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch

Jersey said...

Wow you're very handsome little buddy.