Tuesday 16 June 2009

Brotherly Love!







Hi guys, well i have a new Puggle Brother 'Marshall' and he has settled in just fine. I think at first he thought i was his Mummy (silly little puppy) but i think he realises now were brothers - and best friends... although we spend more time playfighting than anything else.

At nights we sleep together and share a bed (sometimes mummy's, or nannies) and during the day we keep each other occupied by playing!






We even went on our holidays to stay in Leeds with Charlotte and her family... She has two dogs and we had so much fun playing with them in the woods and on the fields
Theyre our best friends...



5 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

Oh so lucky! TWO puggles! COngrats. I am so jealous.

Ariel said...

Aww! I would love to have a little brother to play with.
Congrats!
Licks and Wags, Ariel <3

CoCo said...

Franklin....long time no bark! We've missed you! I'm glad to see that you have a new baby brother. He is one cute fella! I'm not sure if I can deal with a sibling. I rather like being the center of attention. Keep us posted on his progress!

Hugs,
CoCo

Puggle Preston said...

awww...Franklin, Congrats on getting a brother! Mommy and I are super jealous. You are both very cute.

Wags,
Preston

World of Animals, Inc said...

Franklin, we are so happy to meet your new brother. The gang just got more adorable. Thanks for sharing the sweet photo of you all going for walkies. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals