Tuesday 21 July 2009

Summer time...

Hi guys... Its now July and we have had a few hot days here in Blackpool, England... Me and my brother Marshall really enjoy lying in the sun although mummy makes us go in the shade after a while- she says we will get too hot.... We always steal Nannies sunbed!!





Me and Marshall have enjoyed having some ice lollies to keep us cool in the garden- we love jubblies the best!!
Here we are sharing a Jubbly...




And then taking turns...





Franklins turn...




Lots more has happened this month-Marshall has had the dreaded op (castration) and he has had his first and second rabies inoculations for his pet passport- I already have mine. Marshall is back at the vets in 2 weeks for his blood tests. We are such different characters Mummy says- I am a big softy and Marshall is a cheeky monkey who thinks he can do whatever he wants! Mummy says she loves how were total opposites and she loves us both the same :)



Also this month we had some professional photographs taken...
Nannie has had all sorts made of me and Marshall this time - a huge canvas and mounted photos, mugs, coasters and even keyrings! Here are the pics for you all to see-

Marshall posing...









8 comments:

Mr. Puggle® said...

oh wonderful pictures! i love the word ice lollies. cute. we call them Popsicles on this side of the pond.

If you want Franklin and Marshall to have their own aisle in Mr. Puggle's store, email me a high resolution image you want to use.

I can put their pictures on anything you see at this link. http://www.cafepress.com/mrpuggle/5777401 They ship to England.

Or, go to www.cafepress.com/mrpuggle and scroll down and look for Alice, Bruschi, or Yogui's Aisles for an example.

Don't forget your sunscreen puppies! Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Lisa said...

Hello

I live in Scotland and believe I own one of Marshall's brothers...I recognise the sofa from the pics of him before you picked him up! The lady we bought him from is based in Carmarthenshire, Wales (yes, we drove a long way for ours!)

We've named him Wilson and he is such a character! I can relate with your comment about him thinking he can do whatever he wants! I would be interested to know if they are brothers...Wilson was born 01/03/09 and looks IDENTICAL to Marshall. Side by side I don't think I would know the difference!

Great blog - keep it up!

Lisa.

Ariel said...

Awe! How sweet that the two of you share so good. I don't know if I would share with a new puppy like that. Human Granny says I am a "Spoiled Puggle". Bark! Bark! Yes she is right. I chase human Granny's kitties away from my toys and my bed and my love seat (really human Granny's) and all my bones and snacks. Just being me! Have a Barking Great Weekend!
Licks & Wags, Ariel <3

CoCo said...

Great pictures Franklin and Marshall! You two are too handsome! Your lollie looks delicious!

Hugs,
CoCo

Anonymous said...

Hi Franklin and Marshall my name is Keiko (key-ko) and Im a puggle too!! Ive been reading your blog and I would love to be friends!! my blog is Keikofoxx.blogspot.com I hope to hear from you soon!!

Jeremyinc said...

Very cool site, I guess you are taking a break through the winter ;) Merry Christmas Take a look at my Puggle site if you have the chance

Unknown said...

What is the name of the Breeder for these puppies. I'd love to buy one for my wife?

Thanks for your help,

Logan

World of Animals, Inc said...

Looks like you all had a great summer. Some cool and delicious lollies for a day by the pool. We love the portrait photos. Thanks for the share. Have a fantastic rest of your day.
World of Animals