Sunday 25 May 2008

My first sleepover!


Last night I had my very first sleep over at my nannys house..

Mummy packed my bags and off I went... Woo Hoo- I was very excited!


I got lots of attention and loved playing with nanny and grandad- they are great fun!

This is me with nanny!



Nanny had set my mummy's old room up for me with my bed and all my toys (and my toilet area of course!) However I decided to spend most of the night on a very comfy quilt that just so happened to be in the bedroom also, - here I am playing on it!




3 comments:

CoCo said...

Franklin,

You are too cute. Make sure your mommy take lots of pictures of you while you are a little puppy. We pups grow up really fast!

Hugs,
CoCo

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi Franklin!
I followed you here from Preston's website and you are just the cutest! I am adding you as a buddy :o)
Penny Lane