Monday 26 May 2008

My new PLAY PEN!

Today I was left in my new play pen for the first time!
I had spent a few days wandering in and out of it while getting used to it and was quite happy playing with my toys in there, and chewing the side - as long as the door was open!




Then something very scary happened... Mummy locked the door of the play pen and disappeared out of sight...At first mummy was really upset leaving me as she said she could hear me crying like a baby from the kitchen but after a while I settled down and was pleased with having Mr.Man and chicken for company!
When she got back I was fast asleep...




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness Franklin! I remember when I was trapped too for the first time, my mom was so upset to hear me yelping ... it didn't work though, she still puts me in there when she goes to work.

It will get easier!

XO,
Penny Lane