Friday 23 May 2008



Today I left my mummy, brothers and sisters to start my new life in Blackpool. I had to endure a very very long drive back to Blackpool from Wales, where I was born and spent the first 7 1/2 weeks of my life.




Here I am with my brothers- (Im the far left)




I was very nervous at first in the car as i'd never been in one before but after about 10 minutes I was absolutley fine- I'm a brave little Puggle you know...
We stopped off at the services for some food and drink-
Here I am having my dinner in the car ---- yum yum!!











I spent the journey sleeping for most the time and enjoying cuddles off everyone! I arrived home in Blackpool just after tea and was introduced to my new catty brother Mister. He is very big compared to me but I think were going to get on great- or at least I hope so!!



I have now settled into my house really well and love all of my toys, especially tug toy!
Here I am sleeping with all of my toys.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Jacqui, Trish and Declan have just viewed Franklin's website.They can't believe how adorable he is! His mummy, Rachel, is so lucky to have found such a beautiful boy! We know he will be so so spoiled at his new home. Well done Franklin's mummy on the website. It's great. Will continue to follow Franklin's progress!
xxxxx

CoCo said...

Hi Franklin,

I found your blog on Preston's page, so I thought I would sniff on over to say hi! You are an adorable puppy. I'm sure you found a wonderful home with your new mommy and daddy. It looks like they want to make sure you are well fed. I can tell by the giant bowl of food you were given.

Its nice to meet you, and you should come by my blog to see what I'm all about.

Hugs,
CoCo the Puggle

Sparky said...

Franklin, you are so tiny and adorable! I love how you sleep with your toys!